People new to multipurpose WordPress themes will be delighted with The7 Design Wizard. It allows to choose basic settings like branding, colors, header layout, etc. and intelligently calculates all the rest. Voilà, your pro-grade site design is ready in mere minutes. Automatically!
Add a seamless integration with Visual Composer page builder, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, WPML (as well as other most popular plugins), and you get the definitive web-development toolkit. And, yes, it is mobile friendly (certified by Google) and SEO-ready.
100% WooCommerce integration. Sell your goods with style.
That’s right – no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customized styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimized to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
$99 worth of premium plugins included
The7 offers more value for money. It includes $99 worth of premium plugins: Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Royal Slider (JS version), Go – Pricing tables, Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer.
Compatible with most popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy one of the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, SEO by Yoast, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimized for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially “mobile friendly” (confirmeg by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All on One SEO Pack” and “SEO by Yoast”.
The7 v4.2.0 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Changelog
v4.2.0 (Nov 25, 2016)
1. New: super customisable Blog Masonry & Grid shortcode.
2. New settings for Fancy Media shortcode.
3. Improved: anchor navigation will work on whole website (not only on micro-sites).
4. Improved: compatibility with Contact Form 7 and Events Manager plugins.
5. Fixed: Blog List shortcode buttons styling issue.
6. Fixed: Photo Slider does not adjust width when changing phone orientation.
7. Fixed: XMLHTTPRequest warning.
8. Fixed: Greyscale option breaks Slider Revolution.
9. Fixed: broken settings for line width and border radius in Theme Oprions > Header & Top Bar > Menu.
10. Fixed: broken text opacity setting in Breadcrumbs shortcode.
11. Fixed: custom Google fonts is not applied to titles in FAQ elements.
12. Fixed: missing spacing between comments.
13. de_DE language files updated.
14. Updated demo content and sliders for Main and Seven Creative Demos.
Other minor fixes.
Bundled plugins updated to newest versions.